Tutor, Southern Cross University
- Southern Cross University
- International Institute for Reminiscence and Life Review (IIRLR)
- B.A. with First Class Honours, Media Communications
- Associate Degree in Arts, Writing
- Oral history and writing narrative
AREAS OF RESEARCH INTEREST:
- Oral history
- Writing Story
- Narrative Theory
- Link between reminiscence as storytelling and therapy
- Mason, T. (2009). Dignifying Voice – Ethical Approaches to Oral History Research. Praxis 2009 Programme, Southern Cross University, Lismore, p. 9.
- Mason, T. (2009). Finding a Voice. Abstracts & Proceedings of the 8th National Conference of Emerging Researchers in Ageing, Melbourne, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, p. 44 & pp. 139-142.
- Mason, T. (2009). Nothing Lost in Translation – Reminiscence Research with Respect to Subjective Stories of Self. Abstracts for 42nd National Conference of the Australian Association of Gerontology, National Convention Centre, Canberra, pp. A 105-106.
- Mason, T. (2009). Storming the Bush Capital. Etchings, Chameleons 7, Ilura Press: Melbourne, pp. 26-30.
- Mason, T. (2009). Exploring the Nexus between Reminiscence as Storytelling and Therapy. Meeting of Research Minds Abstracts, Southern Cross University, Lismore, p. 2.
- Mason, T. (2009). Telling Histories: Reminiscence Theory in Praxis. Selected Conference Papers and Proceedings of the International Reminiscence and Life Review Conference 2009, University of Wisconsin-Superior, Wisconsin, USA, p. 78.
- Mason, T. (2007). Telling Histories: 2480, Honours thesis, Southern Cross University, Lismore, Australia.