Lecturer, Department of Psychology, Meiji Gakuin University
- Department of Psychology, Meiji Gakuin University, Japan
- The Japanese Psychological Association
- Gerontological Society of America (GSA)
- International Institute for Reminiscence and Life Review (IIRLR)
- Ph.D., Psychology, Doshisha University, Japan
- 15 years in the field of psychology
AREAS OF RESEARCH INTERESTS:
- Reminiscence and Life Review
- Life Stories/Narrative
- Autobiographical Memory
- Nomura, N. (2009). Effects of Individual Reminiscence Therapy for Japanese Older Adults : The effect of re-evaluation tendency on self-esteem. The Japanese Journal of Psychology, 80, 42-47.
- Nomura, N., & Hashimoto, T (2006). Group reminiscence therapy for Japanese elderly community. The Japanese Journal of Psychology, 77, 32-39.
- Nomura, N., & Hashimoto, T (2006). Reminiscence, identity status and well-being in younger adults. The Japanese Journal of Personality, 15, 20-32.
- Nomura, N., & Yamada, F (2004). Empirical studies on the reminiscence therapy for elders: As viewed from the Evidenced Based Medicine. Stress Management Research, 2, 71-78
- Nomura, N., & Hashimoto, T (2001). Affective quality of reminiscence, revaluation tendency, and adaptation in old age. The Japanese Journal of Developmental Psychology, 12, 75-86.
- Intra-personal Reminiscence Scale & Interpersonal Reminiscence Scale (Nobutake Nomura (2009) The Modality of Reminiscence. International
Update My ProfileUpdate-Profile-form