Doctoral student and teacher of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- I am self-employed and work through grants to teach MBSR to people with chronic illness, depression and anxiety, for the WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital in Pennsylvania.
- International Institute for Reminiscence and Life Review (IIRLR)
- Doctoral candidate, Saybrook University
- M.S., University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.S.N., University of Maryland at Baltimore
- B.A., Marquette University
- Nursing, Health Education and Promotion, Psychology
- I spent most of my career as a hospital-based nurse, working in several specialties. Toward the end of my hospital career, I phased into the holistic endeavor of teaching stress reduction through mindfulness and therapeutic yoga.