Private Practice, Clinical Psychology
UCLA Pediatric Pain Program Team Member
Master Teacher and Researcher in Guided Autobiography
- International Institute for Reminiscence and Life Review (IIRLR)
- Certificate, Geriatric Mental Health, Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Center
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology
- MA, Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology
- Training as an Art Therapist, Immaculate Heart College
- M.E.d, Specialization in work with mentally ill children, Lesley College
- BA, Interdepartmental Major in Education and Psychology, Emmanuel College
- Over 35 years in psychology
- Guided Autobiography
AREAS OF RESEARCH INTERESTS:
- Los Angeles Attachment Study Group (2003 to present). Independent Clinical Research. Mitigating Attachment Experiences in Adults. Los Angeles, CA
- Taylor, D. & Mintzer, R. (2009). A little known history of attachment theory: In memory of Karl Pottharst. Attachment; New Directions in Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis. Vol. 3, 2: 176-189.
- Taylor, D. (2005) In Mental Health and Aging: Points of View From Experts in Five Countries, Mental Health Concerns for Brazilian Elders, Dimensions Vol.12 No.4, Winter Issue
- Taylor, Diana in the Newsletter, SOLO, A Guide for the Single Parent:
- (1999) Meditations On Loneliness“, Vol. III No. 2.
- (1998) How to Come Together as Single Parents? Vol. III No.1.
- (1996) Don’t Step Into a Minefield, Vol. II No. 2.
- (1996) Can Single Parents Raise Healthy Children? Vol. I No. 4.
- (1995) Who Has Time to Date as a Single Parent? Vol. I No. 1.
- Hecht a.k.a. Taylor, D. and Baum, S. (1984) Loneliness and Attachment Patterns in Young Adults. 40 Journal of Clinical Psychology, January.
- Taylor Hecht, D. (1982) The Capacity to be Alone, Loneliness and the Attachment Patterns of Young Adults. Doctoral thesis. California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles.
- Taylor, D. (Editor & Contributing Author) (1983). The Wellness Training Manual, California State University, Northridge, California.