The International Institute for Reminiscence and Life Review (IIRLR) is dedicated to advancing the field of Reminiscence and Life Review by supporting the mission of the IIRLR with their membership dues.
Members are encouraged to have their profiles on the IIRLR Registry, receive the electronic IIRLR newsletter and receive a discount on the biennial International Reminiscence and Life Review (IIRLR) Conference after two consecutive years of membership. The Institute is made up of leaders in the field of reminiscence and life review and is administered through the Center for Continuing Education at the University of Wisconsin-Superior. Institute activities and the biennial IIRLR Conferences are led by committee members and registered members.
In addition to supporting the mission, members enjoy the following benefits and privileges:
- Identify oneself as a leader in the field who is dedicated to the Institute’s mission
- Opportunity to list contact information and areas of interest and expertise on the Institute’s Registry which is accessible by anyone who visits the IIRLR website
- Opportunity to electronically list services related to reminiscence and life review and the mission of the IIRLR in Members’ Services which is accessible by anyone who visits the IIRLR website
- Opportunity to attend the biennial meetings at a discount after two consecutive years of membership
- Opportunity to vote for Advisory Board members and officers and to attend the General Assembly meeting at the biennial conference
- Opportunity to become a member of the Advisory Board and provide leadership for the IIRLR
- Opportunity to nominate candidates for IIRLR Awards
- Opportunity to set up personal or professional website with links to the IIRLR website to promote the Institute and the field of reminiscence and life review
- Receive advance announcement of publication of most recent issue of on-line International Journal for Reminiscence and Life Review, containing peer-reviewed articles related to all aspects of reminiscence and life review
- Receive advance announcement of publication of most recent issue of the online newsletter containing updates on events related to R&LR and on IIRLR members
If you would like to pay by check, click on the above link, go through the registration process and when you come to the payment page indicate paying by check. You can then printout that page (printer friendly button at the top of the page on the right) and mail it to us at: UWS, Center for Continuing Education, PO Box 2000, OM Room 102, Superior, WI 54880.
- $48 US dollars
- $24 US dollars for full-time students